- Guidelines to Parents
Guidelines to Parents
It is mandatory to observe and follow the rules & guidelines.
- Student must carry Almanac to school every day.
- Read school circulars in website (www.dpsraipur.in)/Almanac/email/SMS.
- Regular interaction with the teacher will help to address concerns and monitor progress.
- Any change in address, contact no., email id must be intimated in written to school office, VP/HM/Pre-Primary IC at the earliest.
- Encourage your ward to speak in English at home.
- Students may avail optional breakfast facility at school on advance payment.
- Parents / guardian must produce identity proof at the gate.
Hygiene and Turnout
- Attend school in neat, well ironed and complete uniform.
- Boys must maintain short and proper hair cut and trim beard.
- Girls having long hair must tie their hair into two plaits (Nursery to class X) and single plait (classes XI and XII). Those having short hair must wear hair band.
- Valuable articles like gold / diamond jewelry (chain, danglers, finger ring, ear ring, nose ring, bangles), facial make up like eye makeup, lipstick & bindi, henna / tattoo decorating on arms & feet, colouring of hair is strictly prohibited.
- Only girls are allowed to wear one pair of ear studs.
- Application of Henna should be restricted to inner side of the palm and that too with prior permission.
Code of Conduct for Students
- Late comers will not be allowed inside the campus.
- Students will be responsible for their own belongings.
- Shouting, whistling and running in corridors, throwing things out of the window is not allowed.
- The school will not be responsible for any criminal activity engaged in by the student.
- Students will be expelled from the school by the recommendation of the disciplinary committee on following grounds which will be final and binding on the students:
- Mental, moral, emotional and physical harassment of other students
- Any misbehaviour / indiscipline by any student / parent and damage to school property.
- Delay / Repetitive failure in payment of fee
- Unsatisfactory progress in academics
- Non-adherence to school rules, regulations and guidelines
- Possession of prohibited items
Birthday Celebration in School
- Celebration should be through distribution of toffees only.
- Cakes, pastries, cold drinks, chocolate bars, chewing gum and fancy gifts are not permitted.
- Partying in the classroom or canteen is strictly prohibited.
- Students of classes VI-XII must wear school uniform on their birthdays.
- School does not take any responsibility of any party / celebration organized by parents / students to celebrate birthdays outside the school campus.
Articles Prohibited in the School
- Sharp objects namely blade, knife, scissors, nail cutters, needle.
- Firearms, Explosives, Crackers, Holi Colours.
- The use of polythene bags and non-vegetarian food.
- Alcohol, cigarette, tobacco products, pan masala or any other form of intoxicating / illegal substance. Electronic gadgets (mobiles, i-pod, play-stations, audio / video players, camera, smart watch, fitness tracker, recording devices, toys etc) and expensive stationery articles. If found, the articles will be confiscated for six months.
- Fine of ₹ 10/- per day will be imposed for not returning the library book.
- In case of loss or damage to book, cost of book at the present rate will be levied.
School Trips and Tours
- The school provides Sleeper Class train fare for zonal level (CBSE & Inter DPS) participation and Three Tier A.C. train fare for national level participation.
- The outstation lodging and food arrangements are provided by host school as per DPS Society / CBSE norms.
- Parents, guardians or representatives are not allowed to travel with DPSR students or interfere in any inter school event.
- Students must stay with the escort teachers and team mates during any inter school event.
- Students will be allowed for school trips and tours only with prior consent of their parents.